To book an appointment at Harris Memorial Surgery phone 01209 842449 and at Lanner phone 01209 218882. To be able to book appointments on line please speak to the reception staff.
Urgent cases are seen on the day.
If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to speak to a GP within two working days, though you may have to wait longer if you want to speak to a particular GP. If you don't need an appointment within two working days, you also have the option to book up to four weeks in advance if this is more convenient for you, subject to availability.
Nurses based in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions.
We can help you
- Tell us if you are in a telephone box. We will try and ring you back. Say immediately if your call is an emergency.
- Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen. We can give you a longer appointment if necessary.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters. Remember that the results of tests can only be given to the patient.
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor. He or she will ring you, usually on the same day. Please note that we cannot guarantee the time of this call.
You can help us by:
- Being on time for your appointment
- Letting us know if you need to cancel
- Calling for a home visit request or urgent appointment before 10am
- Ringing for a repeat prescription after 09.00am and before 12.45pm
- Ringing for the results of tests after 2pm.